Special Projects and Events
Throughout the year, TCAA hosts or partakes in a series of community events.
Some yearly TCAA events include:
- Tempe Empty Bowls - set up, event, and take down (February, Saturday)
- VICINITY Tempe Fundraiser/Friendraiser - set up and event (April, Friday)
- Spooky Garden (October, Thursday)
- Be A Good Neighbor Fundraiser - set up and event (September, weekday)
- Thanksgiving Food Boxes - packing and distribution (November, weekday and weekend)
- Holiday Lights & Wreathmaking Fundraiser -
- Wreathmaking Fundraiser (November, weekend)
- Holiday Lights Install (December, weekend)
- Holiday Lights Removal (January, weekend)
- Community Food Drives and Events (weekday and weekend)
No additional documentation needed, apart from submission of TCAA's Volunteer Application.