"We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the Emerging Leaders initiative at TCAA! Tempe becomes a stronger community for all when we invest in building the leadership potential of young adults who live, work, and play in our city."
TCAA's Emerging Leaders Committee
All Are Welcome
Founded in 2020, TCAA's Emerging Leaders Committee is a diverse group of civically engaged individuals under forty with the shared goal to increase awareness, engagement, and support from the next generation of community leaders.
To recruit, develop, and retain emerging professionals in Tempe to focus their efforts on TCAA's mission through engagement in our community.
Engagement & Awareness - We are committed to strengthening our understanding and the understanding of others as we seek to enhance the awareness of the effects of poverty, but also the causes in our community.
Giving - We will provide opportunities to the next generation of leaders to make a direct impact by giving their time, talent, and resources to the economically vulnerable in the communities we serve.
Community - We are an inclusive community connecting emerging leaders to achieve the same goal of helping members of our community alleviate a financial crisis and transition to greater economic independence.
Benefits of joining:
- Community engagement
- Education: professional/career development
- Gain experience in philanthropy and organizational leadership
- Free ticket to each of our fundraising events
- Invitation to one Board of Directors Meeting
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals of different cultural, socio-economical and educational backgrounds and beliefs
- Adhere to agency policies, procedures, and governing protocols
- Respect the confidentiality of agency clients, staff and volunteers
- Attend group meetings at least (6) times per year
- Attend committee meetings, events as needed
- Raise a minimum of $50.00 through fundraising
- Complete a minimum of 50 volunteer hours in a 12-month period
- All members must be 21 years of age or older
Email email@example.com for more information or complete the Emerging Leaders Committee Application to register.