Together, we accomplish so much
TCAA hosts signature annual fundraising events to benefit individuals and families striving to overcome poverty and homelessness and live independently in their community of choice.
VICINITY Tempe is our signature fundraising event and this year will take place on April 1st. A variety of Holiday Giving events are held in December for the families and single adult/senior participants of our programs, including our Giving Tree program and senior holiday meals. The increasingly popular Tempe Empty Bowls event takes place in February each year to benefit hunger relief programs offered by TCAA and our partner, United Food Bank.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Joe Rivera, Director of Philanthropy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual sponsorship opportunities include:
Become a sponsor at VICINITY Tempe, our annual signature fundraiser event which will take place on April 14, 2023. VICINITY Tempe provides critical financial support for TCAA’s array of human services programs. Over 300 guests are expected, and this year’s evening event will take place at the beautiful Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park. The sponsorship deadline is March 10, 2023, to allow TCAA to prepare event collateral. Depending on the sponsorship level, your company may receive some or all of the following acknowledgments:
- Status as a sponsor
- Guest tickets
- Pre-Event Recognition: social media promotion and listing in media releases, event website, advertisements, and email blasts
- On-Site Recognition: Podium acknowledgment, logo on printed materials, digital on-screen logo recognition, and an opportunity to display a tent and distribute corporate promotional material at the event
- Post-Event Recognition: Mention in TCAA quarterly newsletter and email blast distributed to over 5,000 contacts, acknowledgment on rotating AV screen in TCAA lobby, recognition of corporate partnership through TCAA website, and recognition in Annual Report
Each year in early December, TCAA assembles a large team of volunteers to go out to homes all around Tempe and put up 2-3 strands of holiday lights and timers to bring holiday cheer to those who could use it most – the homebound, disabled and elderly who could not otherwise install holiday lights themselves.
Holiday Lunch Meals for Seniors
Consider sponsoring a table at one of our annual Holiday Lunch Meals for seniors. Special holiday celebrations are held for seniors at our Tempe and Scottsdale senior centers. Your company’s logo will be displayed at the table(s) your company sponsors.
The Valentine's Day Lunch:
- Wednesday, February 2nd at the North Tempe and Granite Reef Center
St. Patrick’s Day Lunch:
- Thursday, March 3rd at the North Tempe and Granite Reef Center
Employees are encouraged to attend and help serve the meals and enjoy the celebration alongside participants.
Bring delight to a family that is going through a difficult time through our Giving Tree Program. You can sponsor a family during the holiday season, and your donation will be used towards the purchase of gift cards for disadvantaged households that are participants of TCAA programs.
To learn more email email@example.com