Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Provide services to our senior clients which allow them to stay in their current home as long as possible. Below is a listing of the greatest needs.
- Client Support – friendly phone calls/social visits, paperwork assistance, technology support
- Household – light household chores, minor home maintenance, pet care, seasonal yardwork
- Transportation – grocery shopping with/for, healthcare related, nutritional support deliveries, pet related, other errands/outings
Neighbors Helping Neighbors Manager: Sarah L. | firstname.lastname@example.org | 480-578-1905
In addition to the Volunteer Application, the following information can be sent to Volunteer1@tempeaction.org:
- NHN Interest Survey: This survey can be downloaded as a file or filled out online here: NHN Matching Survey.
All tasks require:
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Central Registry form
- Direct Service Position form
- Criminal History Self Disclosure Affidavit form
Transportation tasks will require:
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) for 39 months
- Copy of current Driver’s license, Vehicle Registration, and Insurance