- Home delivered meals for seniors and disabled residents
- Nutritious home-delivered meal services are provided for residents in the Tempe and South Scottsdale area through our North Tempe Senior Center.
To find out if you qualify for financial assistance, call AAA Senior Help Line, 602-264-4357.
For Private Pay, call the front desk at North Tempe Senior Center at 480-858-6510.
Senior Center Activities
Tempe Community Action Agency coordinates three Senior Centers; Escalante and North Tempe in the City of Tempe and Granite Reef in the City of Scottsdale.
Programs offered through the Centers include:
- Lunch program – monthly menu found here
- Referrals to Benefits Assistance
- AmeriCorps Health & Wellness program
- Cooking demonstrations
- Recreation and exercise
- Social events
The activity programs are available for adults aged 60 years and older. For the Center located nearest you, call:
Escalante — 480-350-5871
North Tempe — 480-858-6510
Granite Reef — 480-312-1724
All senior and disabled services are available:
85280; 85281; 85282; 85283; 85284; 85285; 85287
85250; 85251; 85253; 85257